Monday, June 16, 2008

Would a Pink Floyd Reunion Trump Led Zeppelin ? David Gilmour Says Maybe

Pink Floyd's David Gilmour has hinted that the band could do a Led Zep and get together for a one-off reunion. Of all the events in the world that could trump the O2 concert this would probably be it

"Who knows the future? I haven't absolutely said 'no' to the possibility but I think that in reality any sort of long-term thing together is not going to happen."

"We did the one-off thing and that was probably enough for me but we shall see. At my incredibly advantaged age - having achieved this - I've earned the right to sit on my ass for a little while and consider what to do next."

The last outing for Roger waters, Nick mason, Rick Wright and David was at Live8 in London three years ago.

Image: Columbia

No comments: