Thursday, June 5, 2008

Angry Anderson to Join Rock "Dweebs" Velvet Revolver ?

http://www.speakersandentertainers.com/images/aanderson.jpg

No, well probably not (he's from Rose Tattoo by the way if you dont know him). I am not sure a tiny bald bulldog of a man would look so great with the Sunstet Strip look of Velvet Revolver........


http://www.dymaxionweb.com/kulturedrome/Hair%20Metal.jpg

There are massive rumours, however, that an aussie of some sort will be their next vocalist

"I have some new information coming from fans/family close to the hard rock Australian band Rose Tattoo to which Slash & Duff are HUGE fans of and shared the stage with many times, that Duff has been in communications with an Australian singer currently living in the USA. This guy can apparently sing up a storm and of course is a bloody Aussie, so that in itself along with the great voice will be a good choice for the band from all marketing angles." by Anon

So who could it be ?

Jimmy Barnes? Too down to earth for Velvet Revolver ?

Colin James Hay?

Bon Scott, come back from the dead ?

Stay tuned for more info.....

Thanx to Barbara from Layla's Classic Rock Faves for the word "dweebs"

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

JIMMY BARNES - I laughed out loud at that one! I can just see him with those dweebs, I mean guys (I'm not keen on VR even though I knew Matt in HS)