Here's a quiz for all you music obsessed people, winner gets a copy of the brilliant 2007 album by 'Days Between Stations' (think modernised Dark Side of Moon)
1. Which british New wave artist repopularised Krautrock ?
2. Name a jazz fusion artist known for his mastery of the Synth Axe ?
3. Whas the name of the blues-rock band fronted by Ronnie james Dio before he crossed over to Rainbow ?
4. Did Gram Parson's ever appear on a Byrds album ?
5. Name three artists that had a massive influence on the Beatles ?
6. What band was ted Nugent in before he went solo ?
7. Which jazz arranger did Jimi Hendrix nearly collaborate with before his death ?
8. Name 2 US Festivals of the late 60's apart from Monterey and Woodstock ?
9. Who was painting the ceiling when the Rolling Stones first entered Chess Studios to record an album ?
10. Name five covers of Stairway to Heaven ?
11. Who is Jack Black's Rock God ?
12. Which member of CSN&Y has had the most problems with the law ?
13. Whats the name of Bob Dylan's radio show ?
14. What is the only Led Zep song to feature a female vocalist ?
15. What is Cropreddy ?
16. What is the nickname for fans of Uriah Heep ?
17. What kind of music did jerry garcia play before the Daed ?
18. How did Duane Allman die ?
19. What is the name of BB King's guitar ?
20. Which instrument is Billy Cobham famous for ?
Good luck, I'll send the winner with the most points the album in the mail.....