Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rock Revival Mix Tape # 9: Soft Cock Rock

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2434624/2/istockphoto_2434624_audio_cassette_tape.jpg

Rationale: because I tell myself that I cant hold out forever, because I only wish I had the strength to let it show, because youre a candle in the window on a cold, dark winters night and Im getting closer than I ever thought I might.

1. I Want to Make It With You Bread
2. You Are The Woman That I Have Always Dreamed Of Firefall
3. Sailing Christopher Cross
4. Hard to Say I'm Sorry Chicago
5. Babe Styx
6. Take a Look at Me Now Phil Collins
7. Cant Fight This Feeling REO Speedwagon
8. The Word Girl Scritti Politti
9. Vincent Don McLean
10. Sailing Rod Stewart
11. We Drank a Toast of Innocence Dan Fogelberg
12. Holly Holy Neil Diamond

No comments: