This from the land of freedom, madness disguised as Christianity, the man may be sufferring from paranoid schitzophrenia (seriously)
Maybe this is a personal bug bear of mine but.....
What then should be the thinking persons response ? What about the thinking-Christians response ?
'Modern electronic-rock music, inaugurated in the early 1960s, is, and always has been, a joint enterprise of British military intelligence and Satanic cults. On the one side, the Satanists control the major rock groups through drugs, sex, threats of violence, and even murder. On the otherside, publicity, tours, and recordings are financed by record companies connected to British military intelligence circles. Both sides are intimately entwined with the biggest business in the world, the international drug trade.'
'Later in 1968 and 1969, years which saw a mass strike of students and workers in the United States and Europe, huge, open-air rock concerts were used to head off the growing discontent of the population. The rock concerts were devised as a means for mass recruitment to the drug-saturated, free-sex counterculture. For the millions who came to these concerts, thousands of tablets of the hallucinogenic drug, LSD, were made freely avaliable. These drugs were secretly placed in drinks such as Coca-Cola, turning thousands of unsuspecting victims into raving psychotics. Many committed suicide.'
'For the past thirty years, Western society has been under the gun of a deliberate plan of cultural warfare, with the purpose of eliminating Judeo-Christian civilization as we know it. These plans must not succeed. So that the reader can better combat this evil, we’ll go back nearly thirty years, when those four innocent lads from Liverpool, England, the Beatles, were just starting out.'
Here are ten reasons why it's OK for Christians to listen to rock
1. It's fun (ie" lighten up' a little)
2. Evil is on the inside; if your looking for it on the outside all the time maybe it's because you havent dealt with your own conscience
3. Rock speaks of the full gamut of human emotions, sadness, happiness, love, anger. It's ok to feel guys
4. Paranoia is a form of mental illness, more dangerous than anything rock can produce
5. There's little difference between the Satanic/drug conspiracy and the Jewish/US/Jihad-type conspiracy, they are both a product of the same attempt to control people
6. The history of rock is the history of personal freedom in the US, persecuting people who like rock is more evil than rock itself
7. Jesus was a counter-culture figure, the Pharisees and the ultra-conservative right wing Christians are pretty similar
8. Be discriminating, there are madmen in rock just like there are in extreme Christianity (H.I.M. and the cookie monster metal freaks have got to me mad !)
9. What else are you going to listen to ? Amy Grant ?
10. What about Stryper ? (ok thats not a real reason)