1. Blow in the Wind: Me First and the Gimme Gimme's
The Beatles, The Clash, The Ramones and the Beach Boys all mashed up together into an unholy mess
2. Rhythms Del Mundo
Cuban musicians do U2, Coldplay and Jack Johnson
3. In a Metal Mood Pat Boone
The king of shmaltz does Van Halen, Deep Purple, ACDC. etc
4. Speak of the Devil Ozzy Osbourne
Ozzy does a complete album of Black Sabbath covers ? What the ?
5. Masters of Chant
Oh God, Gregorian versions of Eric Clapton, Dire Straits and Simon and Garfunkel
6. Tori Amos Strange Little Girl
Tori rewrites men's songs from a female point of view, including The Stranglers, Slayer and Boomtown Rats
7. The Supremes Sing Country and Western
Who the hell thinks of these ideas ?
8. The Electro-House Tribute to Rob Zombie
Why ? Who bought it ? Who is Rob Zombie ?
9. Through the Looking Glass Toto
Toto does The Beatles, Steely Dan, Bob Marley and the Animals. Give me Boston Pops anyday
10. Stop in the Name of Love LaToya Jackson
The name says it all